HRMI provides interests around the world with the finest opportunities for completing their academic education via distance learning, on-campus or combination of both. HRMI isn’t academic organization. But we validate several educational institutions offering a Bachelor, Master and Doctoral programs. Then, we will help you find the program that is right for you and support you through orientation, registration, credit transfer and tutoring.
The HRMI has a special agreement with International Universities to run fast-track Master programs for professionally qualified people.
The HRMI is responsible for the promotion and administration of the academic programs. These International Universities are responsible for all academic matters and the awarding degree of the following disciplines:
- MHRM: Master of Human Resource Management
- MBA: Master of Business Administration
- MQM: Master of Quality Management
- MSCM: Master of Supply Chain Management
- MPM: Master of Project Management
- DHRM: Doctor of Human Resource Management
- DBA: Doctor of Business Administration
- DQM: Doctor of Quality Management
- DPM: Doctor of Project Management
- DSCM: Doctor of Supply Chain Management
- Ph.D. in Diplomacy and International Affairs
- Ph.D. in Finance and Economics
- Ph.D. in Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Development and Green Technology
However, we present to interests the following educational services:
- Support you through orientation,
- Then we help you map out just the right program to meet your needs,
- Stay with you all the way- through registration, credit transfer and course tutoring
- Our special credit transfer system enables you to gain the maximum allowable credit for your previous studies,
- HRMI saves you from academic bureaucracy i.e. for individuals in their own credit transfer often take a very long time and be costly as well. However, with HRMI you often can have your credits transferred within week without any additional cost. As well as consultancy is free of charge.
Finally, HRMI guarantees that you will study HR Management programs at the educational institutions provide:
1-Affordable and Quality education
HRMI reviews and assure accreditation status. It’s indicates that a college, university, institution, or program meets the standards of quality set by the reputed accreditation organization, in terms of faculty, curriculum, administration, libraries, financial well-being, and student services. Because of the process of accreditation, new students, returning students, and families of students can trust that the education/training they are paying for is valuable and worth their time, money, and effort.
At some point in their education, many students wish to transfer to a new college or university. Most often, these students wish to transfer the course credits they have already accumulated to the new college or university so that they will not have to repeat similar courses, spending unnecessary time and money. Accreditation is an important factor when a college or university is deciding whether to accept transfer credit from a student’s previous school. Most colleges and universities will not accept transferred course credits from an institution that has not earned appropriate accreditation status from an accreditation organization.
3-Success in the workplace
Most employers prefer to hire job applicants who have gained their education from an educational institution with the appropriate accreditation status. Many employers also look to see that employees have been educated at an appropriately accredited institution when making decisions about business promotions, company advancements, and whether to provide tuition coverage or assistance for employees who wish or need to further their education