Certified Compensation and Benefits Manager (CCBM)
Human resource management regards compensation & benefits as a function concerned with employee compensation and benefits policy-making. Compensation includes not only salary, but also the direct and indirect rewards and benefits the employee is provided with in return for their contribution to the organization.
Applicants must meet specific educational and work experience criteria at the time they submit their application, in order to be eligible to sit for the CCBM exam. These requirements are outlined below:
- Hold a Bachelor degree or higher,
- At least 5 years work experience in the compensation & benefits function, and
- ِِِِAgree to abide by the Code of Ethics established by the HRMI
Any applicants with lesser qualifications than the above will be reviewed by the HRMI Certification Board to determine the eligibility for the program.
CERTIFICATION PREPARATION COURSE
Then CCBM program is designed to provide in-depth skill and knowledge for those assigned to manage compensation functions in the organization. The program serves as an excellent platform through which participants will gain industry recognition and enhances the efficiency and effectiveness of Compensation & Benefits Managers at the workplace.
- Performance Management
- Managing Learning & Development Function
- Training Process & Theories 16 hours
- Approaches & Techniques to Training Need Analysis
- Learning Design & Development
- Training Delivery & Evaluation
- Monitoring Learning Effectiveness & Measuring ROI
AWARD OF CERTIFICATION
Upon successful completion of the CTDM exam, participants will be accorded recognition as “Certified Training & Development Manager” by HRMI.