HRMI® The Human Resource Management Institute is a United States of America 501(c) international nongovernmental organization operating globally with registered educational centers worldwide extend seamless access to high quality, affordable and convenient learning opportunities as well as global knowledge transfer network throughout HRMI® headquarters. However, the HRMI®is an affiliated to the World Green Economy Council (WGECO®), recognized by European Union (EU) with registration no 106232728140-79 and United Nations Department of Economic & Social Affairs (UN-DESA) and United Nations Global Compact with registration no 112301.
Furthermore, the HRMI® complying with the requirements of ISO 17024 set forth by the International Organization for Standardization. The ISO headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, launched ISO 17024 in 2002. It is now endorsed by 115 countries, and is a globally accepted accreditation standards for personnel certification bodies. Then, ISO 17024 accreditation standards further validation of the HRMI’s status as the most globally transferable HR Management credential in the world.
In addition, HRMI® Programs are internationally validated and recognized by the several reputed academic and professional bodies around the world:
- American Certification Institute.
- American Uiversity for Leaders
- American Academy of Project Management.
- American Association of Higher Education & Accreditation
- American Civil Liberties Union.
- American Student Government Association.
- Council of Arab Economic Unity League of Arab States
- Certification Association «Russian Register»
- Chartered Institute of Management Consultants.
- Concepts College London
- Global Standard Institute
- Euclid Intergovernmental University
- Federal Government Distance Learning Association.
- Government International United Kingdom Association Commonwealth
- Government Accreditation Association of Delaware State.
- Georgian College, Canada
- Human Resource Development Council.
- International Organisation for Educational Development
- International Institute of Advanced Studies
- International Association for Project and Program Management.
- International Parliament for Safety and Peace.
- International Quality Federation.
- International Personnel Certification Association.
- University of America.
- United Kingdom Commission for Consistent Learning.
- United Nations Association.
- United Nations Collaboration for Economic & Social Development of Africa
- West Coast University
- World Constitution and Parliament Association
- World Fund for Development and Planning
- World Council for Regular and Distance Education
- World Standard Federation of Accreditation and Certification Network – Ansi.
- World Association of Former United Nations Internes and Fellows