HRMI is recognized as the world’s leading human resource management professional organization. We strive to provide our members, students and customers with the top products and services available and recognize that building a long-term business relationship with you depends a great deal on trust. This trust begins with our commitment to respecting as well as protecting your privacy and in furtherance of this goal, HRMI acknowledges that it respects the privacy rights of its members, students and customer and will comply with all applicable privacy laws in the countries in which HRMI does business.
HRMI respects individual privacy and values the confidence of its customers, employees, vendors, consumers, business partners and others. HRMI strives to collect, use and disclose personal information in a manner consistent with the laws of the countries in which it does business, and has a tradition of upholding the highest ethical standards in its business practices.
- To strive to provide the highest level of service to all our students and members.
- To continually improve through rigorous self-assessment, challenging current practices.
- To seek feedback and ideas from students and members as a part of our continual improvement process.
- To process every individual need and provide appropriate direction and support to help everyone achieve their goals.
- To provide an open, flexible and friendly learning environment which is accessible to all regardless of race, color, creed, religion, ethnic or national origins, disabilities, age, sex or marital status
- To ensure that everyone who seeks education, training, professional designation or employment, shall receive fair and equal treatment and only relevant competency and experience will be taken into account.
Students may enroll with the HRMI at any time throughout the year. This open enrollment policy allows students to begin their studies at a time that is convenient for them, without being subject to the stringent semester guidelines imposed by traditional universities. This policy also applies to graduation, allowing students to graduate at any time throughout the year, provided they have satisfied all academic and financial obligations.
HRMI admits students living anywhere, in all countries, to all programs. The student must be able to correspond with the institute and respond to course instruction in English. Credit earned at most reputed foreign schools will be accepted toward fulfilling programs requirements. Official transcripts are required, translated to English if necessary. All tuitions and fees should be paid in US$.
Students, who withdraw from the Institute , will be issued a refund based on the date of enrollment. Students withdrawing from the Institute must give written notice, sent certified mail, stating the reason for withdrawal. All refunds will be made by receipt or check. A thirty ($30) dollars processing fee will be deducted from all refunds. The refund percentage amount is applied to the total tuition, not the amount already paid.
0 to 7 days = 100%
8 to 15 days = 75%
16 to 30 days = 50%
over 30days = None
Copyrights Policy Statement
- All HRMI website content is protected by International copyright laws. Any use of the material other than as authorized under this license is prohibited.
- Users are not permitted to download or use HRMI material or contents without explicit written permission from HRMI.
- For HRMI customer, HRMI grants a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use HRMI resource and courses for an individual use for a fee and under the terms described in this agreement. Customers with permission to use HRMI content, do so only for individual educational use.
- Users may not copy or distribute any HRMI material without explicit written permission from HRMI
- In using the materials you warrant to the HRMI that you will not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of HRMI or its authors.
- Users are not permitted to make any derivative works without prior HRMI written consent . Derivative works are HRMI materials that have been edited, translated, combined with someone else’s materials, reformatted, or changed in any other way.
- While some parts of HRMI website are made publicly-accessible, they are not in public domain – the vast majority of the images, texts, audios and videos are copyrighted to HRMI and respective authors
- All materials including courses, e-books, texts and images may not be re-published or redistribute in print or electronic, or any other form without a written permission from the HRMI.
For copyright permissions please email Registrar@HRMI.org