PROFESSIONAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT DIPLOMA (PPM)
Get real-world solutions and evidence-based guidelines for HR project management challenges
Tackling major human resource management projects can be daunting, but now you can learn from the lessons of PM experts who have encountered roadblocks or challenges in similar contexts. The Professional Human Resource Project Management Program is an in-depth, thoughtful resource that highlights the knowledge and experience of those who have undertaken large HR projects. This program equips you to focus on evidence and real-world cases to illuminate effective strategies and solutions.
The Professional Human Resource Project Management program recognizes the importance of context, addresses the practical and professional implications of managing HR management projects in different industry sectors, and provides comprehensive coverage on implementing global development programs and project initiation and planning.
The Professional Human Resource Project Management is the ideal Professional Program for those looking to strengthen their project techniques, project leadership, and management skills.
PPM PROGRAM OBJECTIVES
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand projects and project management disciplines
- Learn the project management processes
- Demonstrate effective project execution and control techniques for successful projects.
- Conduct project closure activities and obtain formal project acceptance.
- Demonstrate effective organizational leadership and change skills for managing projects, project teams, and stakeholders.
This program provides an overview of the project environment, life-cycle and organization. It provides detailed coverage of the ten knowledge areas of the Project Management Body of Knowledge, as following:
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resources Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Integration Management
Through the HRMI-Registered Educational Centers (REC), the participants of program will get the following training benefits:
- Use of real-world examples, case studies and exercises
- Interactive participation and discussion
- PowerPoint presentation and smart board
- Each participant receives a binder containing a copy of the training material.
AWARD OF PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA
Participant must obtain a grade of at least PASS (65%) in participation and examination to be eligible to receive the Professional Project Management Diploma by the Georgian College Canada. The college was established during the formation of Ontario’s college system in 1967 and certified by UNESCO Universities Database. Georgian also ranked number two among all Canadian colleges and universities, and number three in the world with ISB survey.
Also the Participant will receive the Professional Human Resource Project Management Certification by Human Resource Management Institute (HRMI).
If you hold a HRMI certification there’s no doubt that you worked hard to earn it, and you’ll need professional development units (PDUs) to maintain it. Thereof, Professional Project Management Diploma shall be considered PDUs for recertification.