Certified Chief Executive Officer (CCEO)
The HRM Institute is the first global certification body for CEOs, recognising excellence in business leadership.
The HRMI’s Certified CEO designation is a mark of respect and demonstrates your commitment to ongoing leadership development. This certification sets the gold standard for acknowledging the professional qualifications, experience, and dedication of business leaders like you.
- Competitive advantage – you stand out amongst your peers, especially when pursuing those highly sought after leadership positions.
- Knowledge resource – you receive exclusive exposure and access to ongoing professional development, leadership innovation, and applied management thinking.
- Impressive credentials – with the right to call oneself a Certified CEO and use the post nominal CCEO.
Pathways to Certification
- By invitation only! Join and undertake a journey of lifelong learning through shared experience.
- Fellows of The CEO Institute who have attended a minimum of 55 CEO Syndicate meetings, with 5 years’ or more experience as a Chief Executive or equivalent position, are automatically assessed for Certification.
- A fast-track option to Certification is available, combining 24 CEO Syndicate meetings with any 2 Certified CEO program modules.
- Join the Future CEO program, based on a blended learning model providing a mix of facilitated and experiential learning… get the best of both worlds! Candidates who have attended 30 half-day or 15 full-day meetings, with a minimum of 3 years’ senior management experience, are automatically assessed for Certification.
- Enrol in the online Certified CEO program available globally, and study at your own pace, in your own time. Candidates who successfully complete the Certified CEO program with 5 years’ or more experience as a Chief Executive or equivalent position, OR with a minimum of 3 years’ senior management experience, are automatically assessed for Certification.
- Undertake a Blended Certification program (available to existing MBA graduates) combining an accredited MBA with any 2 Certified CEO program modules OR complete the CEO Certification 6 Day program*.* Currently available in selected locations
Your next step
Read the Certified CEO brochure? Decided which program is most suitable for you? In that case, it’s time to…
CCEO is a registered Certification Trade Mark of The HRMI.
The Rules for Certification, approved by the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC), set out the requirements for the approval of applicants as well as the standards of knowledge, experience and ongoing professional development that must be met in order to obtain the Certified CEO designation and use the post nominal. The ACCC, in approving the Rules for Certification, determined that they were satisfied that The CEO Institute demonstrates the attributes necessary to competently undertake the certification role in respect of the Certification Trade Mark.
For information on the Rules for Certification view here.